River Test Walkthrough Solution for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch (Cramzy’s Version) – This is the River Test Walkthrough Solution, the game that used for the Japanese Job Interview IQ test. Since only 10% of the people that can pass this IQ test, finishing the game might be difficult for some of you. In brief, what you need to do in this game is to move the people from one side of the river to another side across the river using the raft. What makes it difficult is the rule to play this game. You are only allowed to carry 2 people only on the raft, father can’t stay with any of the daughters, mother can’t stay with any of the sons, the thief can’t stay with the family member if the police is not there, and only mother, father and the police know how to operate the raft. So this is the solution that you are looking for.
1. The first move that you need to do is to take the police with the thief go across the river. Remember that only the police, father, and mother that can operate the raft. The thief is only allowed to go with the police. This first move will decide the end of this game. To make it easier we will called the side where the people are waiting is the left side, and the side to where the people need to be moved will be called the right side.
2. After you take the police and the thief across the river, to the right side, leave the thief on the other side of the river. The police need to come back to the side where the family is waiting for him on the left side. He needs to come back alone as he will need to take another person with him next time.
3. After the police come back you will need to take one of the daughters on the left side move across to the right side. The police is not the one that limited by the rules to take only certain person with him, so that you can use the police to take anyone you want. However, you need to remember that only the thief that is not allowed to be with another family member.
4. After you take one of the daughters with the police across the river to the right side, you need to come back to the left side. This time the police needs to go back to the left side again, but you have to remember to take the thief. You can’t leave the thief with the family member without the police.
5. In this step, you need to switch the crew. The police is now with the thief on the left side. This the turn for mother to take her another daughter to the other side. Up to this step, if you’re right, there will be two daughters on the other side of the river.
6. After finishing bringing her daughter to the other side, you need get back to the left side or the side where you find many people. This time you don’t bring anyone with you. You come back alone and you need to take another person or switch the position with the people on the left side.
7. On the next step, you don’t need to take mother out of the raft. Instead, you need to bring father with the mother to the other side of the river. If you do the instructions correctly, up to this step you have 6 moves.
8. After you reach the other side of the river, you need to leaves mother with the other two daughters. Father need to get back alone. Up to this step, on the left side will be only four people left, two sons, the police and the thief.
9. Rather than bring a person with father, you need to switch father with the police. The police need to move across the river and take the thief with him. At this point you will find that on the left side there are father with the two sons and on the right side there are mother with the two daughters.
10. The next step will be the mother’s turn to go back to the left side. Both the police and the thief are now on the left side. Up to this point you can see that you have done everything according to the rule. Back to mother on the raft, you need move mother to go to the left side.
11. After reaching the left side, mother need to go with father again this time and they both need to go to the right side. Now you can see that you left the two sons without anyone with them.
12. Father has reached the right side and accompanies mother to get out from the raft. Up to this step you have 11 moves. You don’t have to take another person with father on the raft or switch father with other people on the raft. Just take the father to get back to his two sons.
13. Take father back to his two sons and take one of the sons with father. Both need to go to the right side and there will be only a son that left on the left side.
14. After reaching the right side, the father and the son need to get out from the raft. This time is the turn for the police to go back to the right side. You can use the father to go back twice, so use the police to take the son on the right side and remember to take the thief with the police.
15. On the right side, you need to switch the thief with the son. It is okay to left the thief alone without one of the family member. Take the son to the left side to meet with his family there.
16. Up to this step you have had 15 moves already and everything goes correctly. After take the son, the police need to go back to the left side to take the thief.
17. Reaching the right side, there will be the thief, the one that left on the left side. To finish the game you need take the thief, so that everyone on the left side is already moved to the right side.
Following the River Test Walkthrough Solution, you will find that the game seems not to difficult to be accomplished. Doing this game by yourself, you will need to use your optimum capacity of your brain since the fact shows that only 10% people that able to finish this game. After all, just have fun with the game and enjoy playing River Test.